Monday , 24th : Fresh New Hair-Cut

- D U L L -

So Today I Was Minding My Own Business When Alex And Kaung Called Me Out As They Went For A Job Interview During The Day And Was Free After That ...
I Was About To Get ready When My Mum Called Saying She Bought Food Back ...
After Eating , I Went To Bathe And Got Ready And My Mum Was To Fetch Me There But She Needed To Work And Wait For A Call From Her Department Head ...
It Dragged For A Really Long Time ,
Both Alex And Kaung Kept Calling Me ...
When She Was Finally Done ,
It Was Damn Late And They Waited For Like 4 Hours For Me ...
Sorry Guys ...

Well iIi Went There And Wanted To Cut My Hair Short But They Suggested I Change My Hair-Style And iIi Willingly Agree Since It's The Holiday And All ...
We Had To Wait For 45 Minutes As They Were A Lot Of Others ...
We Spent Our Time Talking About What An Unlucky Day They Had Just Now And It Was Damn Hilarious (for me/not them) ...

The Time Was Up And iIi Told Myself ,
Whatever Hairstyle iIi Received ,
Nice/Ugly ,
Neat/Messy ,
I Must Not Regret Due To The Fact That iIi Also Wanted To Try Some Thing New ...

Here's The Outcome Of It ...


I Didn't Really Like It At First But After Awhile ,
I Was Sort Of Okay With It ...
Kaung and Alex Said It Looks Better But iIi Do Not Know How Far It's True ...


We Later Went To Vivo City And Alex And Kaung Wanted To Look For Jobs Again And There Wasn't Much Luck There Neither ...
We Walked Around Vivo Over And Over Again ...
Finally We Gave Up After Walking Around For Like 4 Rounds ...


I Went Home And Washed My Hair And I Think It Looks Better And I Hope I Can Style To My Liking Next Time Especially When I'm Leaving For Shang Hai In A Day ...

No comments:

†CheroineZ†