So Jeremy Wanted To Get A Cap As He Wanted To Wear It On The Day Of The Chalet Along Her ...
Wanted To Be A Matching Couple I Guess ???
Anyway , We First Went Over To AMK Hub But To No Avail ,
We Went Straight Back To Bugis For The Second Time To Look For One " Plain White Cap " ...
We Walked Around The Shopping Mall But They Do Not Have It There So Lastly We Went Opposite To Bugis Street And Finally Found It ...
The Hat Cost $14 And It's Plain Plus It Ain't Branded ...
After Getting It , He Got Hungry And We Went To Long John Silver To Eat ...
There's Where I Took That Picture Up There ,
Adorable Aren't I ???
We Were About To Go Home As There's Nothing Left For Us To Do And We Ain't Going Back To That Arcade Again But Kaung Called Us Shortly Later And Met Up ...
I Wanted To Shop For Shorts So We Went Hunting Again ...
We Found Some Nice Ones And I Bought Two ...
One Was $20 While The Other Was $30 ...
Was I Really Satisfied As One Of Them Had The Letter " R " On It ...
- Here's One Of The Pants -
Well Anyway ,
The Other One Had Some Problems With The " R " And
The Main Point About Me Lovin' It Was Screwed So I'll Post About It Next Time After I've Changed It So That Means I'll Be Going Back There Once Again ...
Well It Was Getting Late So We Slowly Took A Stroll To The Bus Stop And Took 147 Back Home ...
Kaung Crashed At My House And I Love His Jacket !!!
- Bape -
We Were About To Watch The Second One But Kaung Felt Sleepy So We Went Out To The Living Room And Chat ...
The Funny Thing Was ,
It Got So Interesting That We Sat Up And Talked Instead Of Sleeping ...
Good Times , Good Times ...
He Later Went Home Around 0600 And I Went To Catch On My Beauty Sleep As I Gotta Meet Up With My Cousin Later At Vivo ...


No comments:
Post a Comment