Wednesday , 29th : Finally Got Contacts !!!

- Pink-Left/Blue-Right -

Well After A Long Wait ,
I Finally Got What I've Always Wanted ,
Contact Lenses =)

It Cost Me Over $300 As It Was A Permanent One And There It Was Custom Made ...
I Went To Collect It Two Weeks After I Ordered It ...
Some People Made It So Easy To Put That Damn Thing Into Their Eye And Hell Was It A Challenge For Me ...
I Came The Night Before After Work But Sadly I Couldn't Learn To Put In The Lenses Fast Enough And They Were Closing So I Had To Come Back Today To Try Again ...

I Met Bronson At Hougang Mall First Then Went To Compass Where My Lenses Awaits Me Along With YY And ST ...
Those Two Made Me And Bronson Kinda Pissed ,
Well Mostly Bronson ,
Even Though It Was Done To Me
(Well Thank-You Bronson For Being Pissed On My Behalf) ...


Well It Took Me Kinda Long To Get The Lenses In But It Was Easier To Get It Out ...
After Multiple Tries I Finally Got It In (Obviously) ,
Took It Out And Put It In Again To Be Sure I Could Get Them In And I Accomplish It Much Faster This Time ,
Yay For Me =)
Still Gotta Get Used To It Though ...

Well Bronson Was Late For Work Because Of Me ,
I'm So Sorry !!!
The Bus Took Damn Long To Come And The Reason Was Simply Cause The Bus Hates Me -_-"
No Joke , I'm Damn Unlucky When It Comes To Buses ...
You Would Always Have To Wait For The Buses To Arrive Longer When You're With Me ...
So Next Time If You're About To Be Late For Something And Happens To See Me At The Bus Stop Waiting For The Same Bus As You Are ,
Get A Cab !!!

Well I Went Home And Later Walked (For Some Reason) To Daryl's House About 0930 And Bronson Was Already There As He Was Asked To Leave When He Turned Up Late For Work ...
Sorry Once Again !!!
We Went To Eat At Chomp Chomp And As Usual ,
We Waited For The Bus For Damn Long Before It Came And By The time We Reached There ,
It Was Nearly 12 ...
We Feast On Sting-Ray ,
Chicken Wings And Kang-Kong Which Was So Delicious !!!
When We Were Done , My Mum Came To
Picked Us Up Back Home ...
Ahhh , Great Day =)

No comments:

†CheroineZ†